MC-3000 InstaShiatsu+ Massage Chair (Discontinued)
My massage chair does not work when plugged in and turned on
- The remote control may not be turned on. Locate and press the ON switch on your remote control.
- You may not have chosen a massage function yet. Press any massage function to initiate the massage experience.
- The chair is not receiving the right amount of electricity. Check the chair and wall outlet connections for contact.
- The chair has a burned out fuse. Replace it with the appropriate fuse.
- The problem is within the inner circuit. Contact email@example.com for information on repairing your chair.
Beeping noises inside the chair during massage sessions.
- You are probably hearing the air pump, mechanical parts, and motor. This is completely normal.
Difference in Left/Right motors. One is sometimes higher than the other is.
- The massage rollers do not always run symmetrically. This is completely normal.
The sound I was hearing inside the chair is much louder now.
- You may have used the chair continually for too long. Power down the chair for at least 30 minutes, and then see if you still notice the sound.
- Over time, the internal parts can wear down with consistent use. Some wear and tear is normal. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information on repairing your chair.
My massage unexpectedly stopped during a session.
- The chair may have lost electricity. Check the power cord for a secure connection.
- You may have used the chair continually for too long. Allow the chair to rest for at least 30 minutes before restarting it.
I cannot move the backrest or leg rest as intended.
- Check the surrounding area for clearance. Remove any obstacles that may inhibit the chair from moving adequately.
- The chair may have automatically stopped. Turn off the power to the chair and wait for at least 30 minutes before restarting it.
Have more questions? Submit a request