MicroTens II Wireless TENS Unit
Device will not turn on
- Check to see if battery Pull Tab has been removed from the back of the device.
- Check for proper battery installation.
- Replace batteries.
- Make sure you have attached the electrode pad with both snaps on back of device.
- Make sure you remove the protective liner from the electrode pad.
- Increase intensity level until you feel a tingling sensation. Continue increasing until you achieve the amount of pain relief desired.
Have more questions? Submit a request