|My massage chair isn't operating when I select a program.
- Ensure the chair is fully plugged in.
- Check to make sure the power switch is in the "ON" position on the bottom right side of the chair.
- Choose a mode on the control panel.
- The chair has a burned out fuse. Replace it with the appropriate fuse.
- The problem lies within an inner circuit. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
|My massage chair makes a lot of noise during operation.
- You are likely hearing the noise from the motor and other mechanical parts. Some noise is normal.
|My massage stopped unexpectedly during a session.
- The massage cycle of 15 minutes may have ended.
- You may have been using your chair for too long. Wait 30 minutes before selecting another cycle.
- There is a mechanical problem. Contact email@example.com for further assistance.
|The electrical wire is hot to the touch.
- This may occur from overuse. Allow your chair to reset for 30 minutes and try again.